Tuesday 25 February 2014

The Face of the Blog




So, the face of The Cloth Blog is an illustration I drew a few years ago and I thought it would be cool to get it onto a t-shirt. With a sharpie pen and some rubbing alcohol being my choice of weapons, I attacked the tee and this was how it ended!
It's pretty awesome wearing your own creations even if they are as simply made as this.
This has also reminded me that I said I was going to do some shoots to showcase the collections I made that I re-discovered in the garage [note to self made!]




1 comment:

  1. Dissertation Writing Help


    Most enticing blogs I’ve ever read and this is what it should. Must be shared as well. I was really bored but your blog lightened up my day

    Gadwal silk sarees manufacturers in Chennai

    ReplyDelete